Re: [Nmh-workers] Add a -sendmail switch to post(8) and send(1)

From: Leonardo Taccari
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Add a -sendmail switch to post(8) and send(1)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 09:13:18 +0200

Hello Ken,

Ken Hornstein writes:
> Looks great!  Please send patches that include man page updates and I'll
> make sure it gets in there.
As requested a new version of the patches that also include man
page updates are attached in this email. The patches attached in the
previous email are not modified but I have attached them here as well
for completeness.

In case I am missing something please let me know!

Thank you very much again!
Ciao,
L.