[Nmh-workers] Buildbot Progress

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Buildbot Progress
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:17:59 -0800

Tom Lane has volunteered a machine for OS X builds – many thanks!

As for the rest, I have started migrating the bits that used to run at home to
a machine at $WORK.  It should be able to handle the load, and then some.  We
should be back in business within a couple of weeks.

And with the new hardware at work, it might be practical to start doing
multi-configuration builds, for some platforms at least.  E.g. builds with/out
OpenSSL, SASL, ICU, etc.  Any suggestions on ./configure torture tests we
should exercise?

The nmh buildbot display is at http://orthanc.ca:8010, for those who want to
play along.

--lyndon