Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mh-tailor.man

From: Larry Hynes
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to mh-tailor.man
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 14:43:51 +0000

Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> > Ralph, do you want to officially take over the job of committing
> > Larry's man page changes to the tree?
>
> Sure, OK.  But it'll take me a couple of days to catch up with the
> backlog.  I'll go through all the "Larry" emails and update
> README.manpages at the same time.

If it's any consolation, the end is in sight. Following is the
'master list' that I'm working off. '*' denotes done, '-' denotes
didn't need to be done. I should be through the rest of these in
the next week or, hopefully, less.

I had hoped to finish this round, then do another, then another and
so on to the land of 'continuous improvement'. But there's an inertia
hereabouts that's hard to overcome and easy to get bogged down in,
and life is short, so I'll finish this round and be on my way.

man/MH.man *
man/ali.man *
man/anno.man *
man/ap.man *