[Nmh-workers] mhstore dumps core

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] mhstore dumps core
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 10:41:38 -0700

Doing 'mhstore', for the message to which I replying, dumps core.
mhlist yields:

msg part  type/subtype              size description
  38       multipart/mixed           1315
     1     text/plain                 595
     2     message/external-body      161
           application/octet-stream       Second release candidate for nmh 1.7
     3     text/plain                 150

Upon request, I will send additional information and/or core dump.

    Norman Shapiro