Re: [Nmh-workers] mhstore dumps core

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mhstore dumps core
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 14:28:10 +0100

Hi David,

> configure.ac added -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE to AM_CPPFLAGS.  I just changed
> that to CPPFLAGS on master, that'll reduce the force with which we (I)
> try to impose it.

What's the semantic difference?  One can be specified by the user, and
the AM_* is what configure (automake) works out is required?

> Should I cherry-pick that to 1.7-release, also?

Please.  I've just committed 947cb661f6 in this area and the remaining
problem I mentioned there might be due to this.  I keep swapping the one
checkout between the two branches and the next compilation is often not
trouble free.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy