Re: [Nmh-workers] Microsoft hockeyapp doesn't care about 2045 RFC (6.4)

From: Laura Creighton
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Microsoft hockeyapp doesn't care about 2045 RFC (6.4)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 09:50:56 +0200

In a message of Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:44:36 +0100, Ralph Corderoy writes:
>Hi Ken,
>
>I wish you were a betting man.  ;-)
>
>> Ken wrote:
>> > and that's the answer I usually get (if I get an answer at all).
>> Speaking of which, I've emailed Corey.
>
>And Laura and I heard back from Thomas Dohmke, HockeyApp's co-founder,
>today saying a fix had been deployed.  He's also keen to find out where
>Laura hit a wall so he can get a route created through Microsoft's
>defences to the HockeyApp team in future.
>
>--
>Cheers, Ralph.
>https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy

My mail went through  Cory, whose name has no 'e' and I am in the hospital so
it will be some time before I can find out exactly what happened.  Cory will
know better, but he is on the last stae of making a KS promised release which
already has had a 3 month delay --- and I am not pulling my weight, at all
due to being ill.

But thank you very much Ralph.

wonderful.

Laura