Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow/test-charset failures in nmh-1.7 (`Can't conver

From: Leonardo Taccari
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow/test-charset failures in nmh-1.7 (`Can't convert ?us-ascii to UTF-8')
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:18:30 +0100

Hello Ralph,

Ralph Corderoy writes:
> [...]
> I had a quick go, and couldn't.  Can you think of anything unusual about
> this test system compared to the RC[123] ones that passed?  What's your
> output from `locale'?  (Though the tests should take care of that.)
> [...]

OK, I have just tried to reproduce that with nmh-1.7RC3 and it
seems that I can reproduce it as well (i.e. test/mhshow/test-charset
fails). So, sorry for the noise, it should be a local configuration
issue.

I hope I will be able to figure out what's going on and update you
regarding that (but only for the pathological curiosity of weird local
configuration! :)).

Thanks for the quick feedback and sorry again for the noise!