Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port

From: Steven Winikoff
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 17:57:26 -0500

>Steven, if you haven't been building from git and want to give it a try,
>please let us know.  Thanks again for reporting it.

I haven't been building from git, but an hour ago I backported your patch
into 1.7's rcvdist and tested that.  It seems to be working perfectly.

     - Steven
Steven Winikoff                |
Concordia University           | "If you're not part of the solution,
Montreal, QC, Canada           |  you're part of the precipitate."
address@hidden   |