Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?

From: Paul Vixie
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:53:30 -0800

Michael Richardson wrote:
So what you mean is that you want an MH-like file arrangement consistently
provided over many transports via FUSE.  I'm with you on this.

On top of that, I'd like a personal IMAP server, *solely* so that my local copy
of Thunderbird (or maybe my smartphone IMAP client) can see my archives, and
decode HTML emails and iCS attachments intelligently.  Because otherwise I
mostly live in Emacs/MH-E with HTML interpretation turned off...

if your archives were in Maildir format, you could run Cyrus IMAPD on localhost.

--
P Vixie