[nmh-workers] mts.conf relative sendmail option

From: Cyber
Subject: [nmh-workers] mts.conf relative sendmail option
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 07:12:04 +0000

I use NixOS and because of that I do not have my sendmail replacement
in a fixed location. However when I just give the option
sendmail: sendmail
it complains that it cannot find the file.

Right now I am using a very ugly hack, I have made an executable
sendmaill file in my home directory that does
sendmail "$@"
and I refer to that file in mts.conf.

Is there a way to make nmh just use sendmail, without it knowing the
exact path to it?