Re: [nmh-workers] mts.conf relative sendmail option

From: Cyber
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] mts.conf relative sendmail option
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 15:36:17 +0000

Hi,

It does not recurse because the file is called sendmaill with double ll.

with
sendmail: sendmail
in my mts.conf

I get the error
post: can't exec sendmail: No such file or directory

But with
sendmail: /home/cyber/.local/bin/sendmaill
in my mts.conf it works properly. even though sendmaill is nothing but:
#!/bin/sh

sendmail "$@