[nmh-workers] The message Body Shows but the Subject doesn't Decode.

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: [nmh-workers] The message Body Shows but the Subject doesn't Decode.
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 06:47:10 -0500

There is a message on a discussion group which I can read just
fine but the subject line is not decoding.

Subject:
=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtibGluZC1oYW1zXSBXaGlzdGxlciB0byBMYXVuY2ggTmV3IExTTSBDYXBhYmxlIFNjYW5uZXJzIOKAkyBXaGlzdGxlciBHcm91cA==?=

Recently, it scanned still encoded and also showed as shown
above as encoded but I fixed the scan by modifying a
formatting file created just for scanning messages called
scan.sub

%4(msg)_ \
%(decode{subject})

That's all it took.  The original version of that file was

%4(msg)_ \
%{subject}

A scan of that message now shows as

  19+ 06/11 "Jordan Gallacher  Re: [blind-hams] Whistler to Launch New LSM Capa

        When I show 19, for example, I still get

(Message blind-hams:19)