nodemanager-all

[Nodemanager-all] Re: Can you help me?

From: same as above
Subject: [Nodemanager-all] Re: Can you help me?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:59:16 -0600

any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to
identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program,
specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and "any
except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt
stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not