nrdo-list

[nrdo-list] Differences between Update() and UpdateThis()

From: Nick Warner
Subject: [nrdo-list] Differences between Update() and UpdateThis()
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 08:54:03 -0500

Heres a simple one: What is the difference between Update() and UpdateThis()? Between the four developers on my project, we each have a different idea of what it does, and one of our developers insists that UpdateThis() is the only way his code will execute from within a TransactionScope. I, on the other hand, have no trouble using Update() from within a TransactionScope, so it was decided that we should pose the question.

Nick Warner
Developer
Transaction Management, LLC.
817.284.9607 x3012
address@hidden

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us by your e-mail reply feature and delete the original message and destroy any copies thereof.