nss-mysql-users

[Nss-mysql-users] RedHat 9 not loading libnss-mysql

From: Jim Shewmaker
Subject: [Nss-mysql-users] RedHat 9 not loading libnss-mysql
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:50:44 -0700

Hi,
  I've followed the instructions on a RedHat 9 workstation, but when I use
the strace example from the DEBUGGING file, I do not see it calling
libnss-mysql.  The only changes I made to /etc/nsswitch.conf were:

passwd:     mysql files
shadow:     mysql files
group:      mysql files

I've stopped and restarted nscd, and I'm not getting anywhere.  Is there
something I'm missing that's obvious?  Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Jim Shewmaker