nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Language negotiation

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Language negotiation
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:03:50 +0100

Hi all,

First, welcome to the Localizer mailing list.

I've rewritten part of the language negotiation stuff, now it's compliant
with the HTTP protocol. The previous implementation was too much
simple. The changes are already in the CVS.

As a consequence, the request variable USER_PREF_LANGUAGES
has changed. Any code that uses it directly will be broken.

Please, if you use it tell me as soon as posible, and I'll try to keep
backwards compatibility. Tell me also in which way, for example if you
modify USER_PREF_LANGUAGES or only read it.

Also, is somebody using the "lang_negotiator" function?

--
J. David Ibáñez, Nuxeo.com
Python programmer (http://www.python.org)