nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with AUTHENTICATED_USER

From: Garikoitz Araolaza
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with AUTHENTICATED_USER
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:01:25 +0100

At 13:24 20/02/02, you wrote:

First time I hear about this, and don't have any idea why it happens,
"Localized folders" shouldn't do that, but I can't be sure..

I forgot to say that I'm not updated with Localizer, but somewhere in 0.7.x
Could it affect?

Does it happen in all the Localizer based web sites you have??

A friend of mine reported it to me and asked if I had a solution. I tested in my local server and I got the bad results... So... I haven't tested in different sites, but a friend of mine had the problem and I've got it too.

By the way, is somebody else, besides Code&Syntax, using the "Localizer"
class of the "Localizer" product??

So... I'm thinking about...  What do I need it for?  Only for locale folders?

If I understand right, I need a Localizer instance only for:

- changeLanguageForm (which I don't usually need because I have customized change Language forms...)
- Locale folders (Only for localized images, or data creating methods...)

So, if I only use message catalogs and LocalContent objects, I don't need a Localizer object in my site.

Am I right? or do I need the Localizer class for language negotiation? (I'm adding a Localizer object in all the multilingual sites I build...)

Gari

Garikoitz Araolaza
Code&Syntax
address@hidden