nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Caching translations in Zope

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Caching translations in Zope
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 10:58:56 +0200

The translations are stored in memory, in the Localizer product,
in the dictionary "Products.Localizer.LocalFiles.translations".

This means that if you restart the server the translations would
be reloaded from the filesystem.

This is for Localizer, I don't know if CMFLocalizer changes it.

Gitte Wange wrote:

Hello,

I have been wondering about where the translations from products gets
cached in Zope ?

I have just translated the rest of one of my products ... but the
translations are not showing up even though I have recompiled the .mo
files and have restarted Zope ...
So I guess the translations are cached ... is there any where I can
clear this cache ?
Without any errors turning up (because it's a production site that will
be demonstrated in 2 hours so the data cannot be lost *S*)

TIA,
Gitte Wange