nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] problems with myMessageCat and accept_methods

From: Nico de Boer
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] problems with myMessageCat and accept_methods
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:32:58 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying out the product Localizer Version 0.8.1. I am following the
Tutorial from Code & Syntax available at:

www.zope.org/Members/CodeSyntax/DTML_Localizer

I only have some parts that I don't understand:

At Tip # 1:

Then, go to the Localizer folder, choose properties, and add
selected_language to accept_methods

What is Localizer Folder here, because I can't find the property
accept_methods and so can't add selected_language.

At Tip # 4:

In the form the following call is made:

<dtml-var "myMessageCat(title, id)">

But I can't find the method myMessageCat in the code. I get the
following error:

NameError: global name 'myMessageCat' is not defined

Can somebody help me with this problems?

Greetz Nico