nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] last changes

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] last changes
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:27:40 +0200

There's a first draft of the new interface for the message catalog
in the CVS, completely functional but unfinished. The id of the
management screen is "manage_messages2".

So it will be in 0.9. I'll add a button "Save & next" as suggested
by Luistxo, and finish to merge some related patches from Jean-Paul
Smets.

I've added to the TODO the last request from Gari, but don't know
if it will go in 0.9

If somebody wants to test the new interface I would appreciate your
comments. However, it's better if you don't try it in a production
instance, there's a remote chance (0.001% ??) that something in the
MC interface got broken.

Good night,

--
J. David Ibáñez, Nuxeo.com