nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] CMFLocalizer

From: Florent Guillaume
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] CMFLocalizer
Date: 09 Jul 2002 18:39:28 +0200

Hi all,

Can anyone confirm or infirm the fact that CMFLocalizer doesn't work
with Zope 2.5.1 ?

My tests all failed, and my reading of the code seems to indicate that
the TALES API in 2.5.1 doesn't provide a way for the gettext tag to get
to the string it would need to translate (inside the tag). So I expect
the need for more profund patches for CMFLocalizer to plug into
TAL/TALES.

Thanks,

Florent

[Yes, I know that Stefan Richter will backport Zope 3's i18n.]

+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:address@hidden