nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Using Localizer in Python based Products for CMF

From: Rainer Thaden
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Using Localizer in Python based Products for CMF
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:04:24 +0200

Hi,

> No, 'manage_addLanguage' expects a single language id as parameter,
> an string, don't pass it a tuple. Instead:

>   for language in languages:
>       self.manage_addLanguage(language)

O.K., tried that.
Problem:
Attribute Error. No Attribute manage_addLanguage.
So I fumbled around, tried to call the method directly from
LanguageManager via

from Products.Localizer import LocalProperty, LocalPropertyManager,
LanguageManager
LanguageManager.manage_addLanguage(self,'de')

-> Attribute Error. 'Products.Localizer.LanguageManager' module has no
attribute 'manage_addLanguage'

Meanwhile i notice some strange behaviour like nervous laughs and
chewing on my fingernails ...

What does inheritedAttribute do? As i understood (after long time
of searching) the inheritedAttribute statement has to be used if an
attribute is inherited from classes programmed in C
(ExtensionClasses?). You use inheritedAttribute for some things in
LocalContent, but the base classes are just normal Python classes.

I tried to access _languages directly in my class, but both with
inheritedAttribute and directly i get an attribute error.

--
Regards,
 Rainer                            address@hidden