nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] problems rewriting strings in the MessageCatalog

From: Luistxo Fernandez
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] problems rewriting strings in the MessageCatalog
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:27:13 +0200

Problems in the new MessageCatalog interface

I want to change a string message in a given language. To search for it, I have
to uncheck the 'Only untranslated messages' option, and search for the string.

My string´s msgid is 'Udala'. So, I search for 'Udala' and it happens that
there are 3 matches...

Ondarroako Udala
Udala
Udalaren kredituak

The interface lets me only change the first string. When I click in the 2nd
option, which is the one I want to edit, it says "There aren't messages".

It appears to me that that click makes the situation go back to the "only
untranstaled messages" option, so that already translated messages disappear...

Luistxo