nuxeo-widgets

[Nuxeo-widgets] burn 6428

From: Brianne Frances
Subject: [Nuxeo-widgets] burn 6428
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 06:41:55 -0700

Hi,

V A L / u M
A m B / E N
M e R / D / A
X & n a x
S O m &
P R O z & C
L e V / T R A
A m o x / c i I l / n
V / a G R A
T r & m a d o I
C i A L / S

http://www.novalanco.com

under the shadow of the goblin-infested mountains, over the Edge of the
Wild on the borders of the unknown. Wolves of that sort smell keener
than goblins, and do not need to see you to catch you!
What shall we do, what shall we do! he cried. Escaping goblins to
be caught by wolves! he said, and it became a proverb, though we now
say €˜out of the frying-pan into the fire in the same sort of