nuxeo-widgets

[Nuxeo-widgets] Re: oogix home

From: Rufino Rinaldo
Subject: [Nuxeo-widgets] Re: oogix home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:12:24 -0700

D r ea p r H x om q e O c wn q er,

Your c l re d di c t doesn't matte v r to us!

If you OW z N r a ea s l e k st k at h e and want I l MME s DIAT d E
c j as t h to s k pe j nd ANY wa l y you like,
or simply wish to L e OW f ER your month m ly pa b yme p nt x s
by a third or more, here are the d v ea u ls x we have T k OD v AY:

$ 4 s 90 , 00 g 0 a n s l c ow a k s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 3 a 70 , 0 c 00 a b s lo u w a q s 3 , 5 d 5 %
$ 2 e 50 , 0 d 00 a y s l i ow a q s 3 , 7 u 5 %
$ 2 g 00 , 00 r 0 a j s l h ow a x s 3 , 9 o 0 %

V n isi y t o m ur web s y it z e

Rufino Rinaldo , A d ppr l ova d l M t ana f ge p r

Steengo shook his head in a solemn no. Later, perhaps. But I dont
think I will have to. You will see for yourselves.
Youve seen this holoflick before? Floyd asked.