octal-dev

[OT] Re: octal-dev´Ô ¾È³çÇϼ ¼¿ä?

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [OT] Re: octal-dev´Ô ¾È³çÇϼ ¼¿ä?
Date: Tue May 22 23:33:02 2001

On Wed, 23 May 2001 address@hidden wrote:

> this looks like an english lesson in korean...
> but what is this doing here?

I'm not sure. I've gotten mails like this myself, before. I've also gotten
mysterious emails in Japanese and Polish---for the latter, I have a friend
who is a native Polish speaker. Sometimes these are holiday greetings; one
of the Polish ones was a children's story.

> btw dave, how's your graduation?

It went well :-) thank you. I attended a friend's wedding the following
day, so it was a packed weekend. Actually the whole week was packed,
because I waited until a few days before graduation to finally pass in my
Mobile Robotics final.

I'm glad to have finished... now I have the summer completely free, and
I'm resuming coding. I also bought a Dreamcast :-) which, along with my
bicycle, should provide this summer's amusements.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden