[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Octave-bug-tracker] [bug #31352] interp2 broken for non-quadratic matri
[Octave-bug-tracker] [bug #31352] interp2 broken for non-quadratic matrices when using cubic interpolation
Wed, 03 Nov 2010 08:07:58 +0000
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2009060214 Firefox/3.0.11
Follow-up Comment #11, bug #31352 (project octave):
thanks for all your useful comments.
(1) you are absolutely right about the relative test.
(2) that's the limit of my very simple implementation: it should be faster
(or much faster) for large x and y and not so large xi and yi, but more memory
consuming. I will think again about the implementation.
(3) the fourth case is fine with interp2 (x,y,B,xi',yi,'cubic') (lines 349++
in interp2.m), so easy to fix.
(4) Can you specify the values of xi and yi in the first two cases? The case
with large xi and yi is more efficient with the old code, this I already
observed. I will think again.
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Savannah
- [Octave-bug-tracker] [bug #31352] interp2 broken for non-quadratic matrices when using cubic interpolation,
Marco Caliari <=