Re: Creating a standalone executable

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Creating a standalone executable
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:40:47 -0500

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 12:12:22PM -0600, John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 13-Dec-2002, Paul Kienzle <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> | The '+' operator is looked up in a three dimensional array of op x
> | type x type.
> |
> | You will want to go into octave.cc and look at the octave_main function.
> |
> | Depending on what you are doing, you will need to include various pieces
> from
> | there, in this case install_ops().
>
> Maybe we should try to fix this so the operator installation happens
> automatically?

There are several different levels of support that people may want:

        liboctave support
        octave_value support
        symbol_table support
        interpreter support

The octave_value and symbol_table support is needed so that people can call
Fload/Fsave from a standalone application.  They do not need octave_value
operators.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden