Slowup in 2.1.54

From: David Bateman
Subject: Slowup in 2.1.54
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:00:01 +0100

I've just rerun the sciview tests, sinced I'd presumed that all of the recent
changes in Octave would result in significantly faster code. It basically
is just that the last test is much slower. I think the [] operator is
slower in 2.1.54, though I need to check some more. Any clues?

See the attached log files

Regards
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary