Octave-> C++

From: Jens Ruecknagel
Subject: Octave-> C++
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:55:31 +0100

Hi,

I talked to my professor, I am doing during the next month the C++ Code
generator as a Student research project. The Code is going to be
developed as open source and is going to be contributed to the Octave
project. There is also no problem to help me in any way. I can do an
open source project as student research project.

Thanks to the support by JD Cole I have some idea what to do.
I already started, I took the pt-pr-code.* and started to develop a C++
Code generator. I also get some ideas from the evaluator.

Jens