NDArray for median ??

From: David Bateman
Subject: NDArray for median ??
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 02:10:11 +0100

Ok, in trying to also convert "median" to use NDArrays, I've come back
to the problem of converting "sort" first, as median uses the "sort"
function. I'm willing to do the version in octave-forge, but don't
won't to duplicate my work in the version in octave which is horribly
slow.

What chance have I of getting the "sort" function from octave-forge into
octave itself?

Regards
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary