Patch for Array-tc.cc

From: Clinton Chee
Subject: Patch for Array-tc.cc
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:46:00 +1000

John,

I am attaching a patch for octave 2.1.57, just untar the file to get the diff'ed contents and the ChangeLog.

Please let me know if I am missing any part of the procedure for patch submission. This is my first contribution to any active open-source code community. I am following your advice at

ftp://ftp.octave.org/pub/octave//bleeding-edge/README

This patch is needed to work on IRIX MIPSpro compilers 7.3 and 7.4 onwards.
I have also tested this with our Linux cluster based on Oscar-RedHat with GCC compilers and it worked.

Cheers,

Clinton Chee - PhD
Computational Scientist
High Performance Computing Support Unit
University of New South Wales
SYDNEY 2052 AUSTRALIA chee at parallel stop hpc stop unsw stop edu stop au
Tel: 61 2 9385 6915 Mob: 61 4 0205 8983