resize (dim_vector, bool) ????

From: David Bateman
Subject: resize (dim_vector, bool) ????
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:52:37 +0200

In mx-inlines.cc there is a call "resize (dim_vector, false)", but I
can find no definition of the resize function for "resize (dim_vector, bool)".
I suspect that the false is being cast as the base classes type if the
relevant constructor exists. It seems to me that this behaviour is wrong
and confusing (it confused me).... What was really meant by this line
in mx-inlines.cc???

Cheers
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary