Re: Wiki errors

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Wiki errors
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:36:02 -0400

On Oct 3, 2004, at 12:22 AM, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:

Paul Kienzle wrote:
John,
The first time I try to access the wiki I usually get a page
not available message.  Trying it again serves up the page.

Are you trying to access http://wiki.octave.org?
I cannot reproduce the problem. I tried as a user with
an empty home directory and it still works fine.
(I tried firefox, mozilla, opera, and lynx)

It only happens when I haven't visited the wiki for awhile.
After visiting the wiki, even closing the browser (Safari)
and reopening it does not show the problem.

Anybody know how to clear the local DNS cache on OS X?

- Paul