Re: Moving code from octave-forge to octave [Was: polyderiv problem?]

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Moving code from octave-forge to octave [Was: polyderiv problem?]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:51:53 -0500

Patches are from the early, early days of octave-forge, and I no longer maintain them in any sense. I want everything in octave-forge to work on an unpatched version of octave. Feel free to delete.

As for automatic duplication, yes I would like to see an updated version of this patch included in Octave. We should count the number of times it occurs in octave-forge to see if it is worthwhile. I find the alternative hard to read and slower than it ought to be.

- Paul