Re: Documentation patch

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Documentation patch
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:30:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, John W. Eaton wrote:

Thanks for taking a look at this.

Probably all of these should use Texinfo markup.

OK, I've added these. I didn't know what some of the functions did, so I just added a bit of texinfo and left them pretty much as is. I also did the operators with a @deffn Operator.

|    { "all_va_args",
|    { "gplot",
|    { "replot",

I think these should be removed because they are obsolete.  I would
not replace gplot with __gnuplot_plot__, since that is a function that
already has a doc string.  Likewise, replot is now a .m file with a
doc string.

I clipped 'em out. I wasn't sure what to do with gsplot, but I left it in.

Bill

--
"I don't see how anyone could ever fall in love.  People are jerks"
  -- Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes)