Re: handle graphics

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: handle graphics
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:01:29 -0500

Daniel J Sebald wrote:
N Smethurst wrote:

So after ignoring us for years, John finally decides to take an interest in what must be considered the biggest downfall of an otherwise excellent numeric software system.

I'm not a fan of handle graphics. Opinion of course, but first finding a characteristic's position in some hierarchy tree before changing it always seems a bother to me.

That and the fact one is then limited to the plot properties that are part of
the handle graphics tree, whereas the plotting engine may have some nice
features to utilize.

Dan