Re: MathML

From: Jorge Barros de Abreu
Subject: Re: MathML
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:13:02 +0000

Hi Søren.
The common solution for makeinfo limitation are the options ifinfo, ifhtml and
iftex in a texinfo file. For example, if there is an equation then it will
put in a file tree times: one within of a ifinfo, one within of a ifhtml and
one within of a iftex each in a respective (and different) format.

[]´s