Re: Octave GUI (during break from handle graphics)

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: Octave GUI (during break from handle graphics)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:24:43 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
I needed a break from working on the handle graphics, so I decided to take a
crack at a UI.  It is rudimentary and simple, but it works.  Basically, I am
using the GTK vte teminal emulator widget to run octave in.
<snip>
A screenshot can be found at the following link.
http://swenmac.homeip.net:8080/OctaveUI.png

Hey, this looks great! I will use it as soon as you can release something stable. One feature I especially used in the Matlab gui was copying and pasting from the 'command history' window into the terminal. Does your implementation support this?

Jonathan