Re: enhanced postscript in print.m

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: enhanced postscript in print.m
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:28:04 +0200

>From what I remember about matlab, you can set the "interpreter"
property of each text object to "normal" or "tex" and this determines
how it will look on screen and in print. This is of course not
something that can be done currently in octave.

Since enhanced postscript mode only affects text, it look OK to me to
make non-enhanced the default mode and add another (say "pse")
terminal in print.m for enhanced mode

Shai