Re: Successful compilation with MinGW

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Re: Successful compilation with MinGW
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:49:48 +0100

Paul,

> Or you need to use dwarf exception handling with Cygwin, or you need
> someone to find out what is causing the performance problem with sjlj
> exception handling and fix that problem.

I will endeavour to find out if there has been any movement on this at all. I suspect not but I do at least know the RedHat gcc people now and assume that they have an interest in this.

We might also try std::vector since IIRC it uses malloc internally.

I think that it does too - however, is it also not loaded up with sjlj stuff?

Paul T