Re: octave gui & mingw

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: octave gui & mingw
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:39:34 +0100

On 2/9/06, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On  9-Feb-2006, Sebastien Loisel wrote:

| This is very similar to what I want to do! However, I probably need a little
| more performance.

I think it is best to write only the critical parts in C++ and leave
the rest in the scripting language.  Putting too much in C++ seems to

We are agreed. Indeed, all I want is to make glVertexPointer visible in octave and do it in .m from there. I guess the alternative that I want to avoid is to make glVertex3f visible in octave. You could say I want to do the plotting vector style, not looping style.

Just give me a little while to whip up a first implementation and then we'll have something concrete to discuss.

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel