Re: Website Updates

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Website Updates
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:08:58 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, David Bateman wrote:

Bill Denney wrote:

The new version is at http://denney.homeip.net/octave/projects.html please check it out ane let me know what should be removed. Better than letting me know what needs to be removed, I'd prefer for people to get involved and send diffs to http://denney.homeip.net/octave/projects.in .

I still think this should be converted to an issues database, in a more formal manner than a webpage...

I agree that it should, but it still needs to have old items removed before creating that database. When everything is moved to savannah, there is a task manager that may work well for the purpose: https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=octave

Bill

--
"I like maxims that don't encourage behavior modification."
  -- Calvin, 1/19/1991