Re: Second time's a charm

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Second time's a charm
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:26:56 +0100

* Firstly have you tried starting octave-gui.exe in an rxvt?  The output
you are trying to capture is echoed in the rxvt terminal rather than
your application.
octave. You might also be able to use other parts of the command_editor
class to get the output right, though you might need to set
command_editor::terminal_cols correctly. Check liboctave/cmd- edit.h

I just reread that and did a double-take. No, I hadn't realized that the output was going to the rxvt. I'll look into it and I'll check cmd-edit.h.

Sébastien Loisel