Re: Savannah Website Update

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Savannah Website Update
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:46:58 -0500 (EST)

I forgot to give the website itself:  http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/

Bill

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Bill Denney wrote:

So, I've updated the CSS and some of the formatting so that hopefully the wiki and the main site can look significantly more similar using the same css. Please give it a look and let me know if you see any problems.

Also, I heard a mention on the octave-forge mailing list that people generally don't like the Octave word image on the top left of the pages. I agree that it doesn't look good in relation to the rest of the site, and I think that it should just be changed into text. What does everyone think of that?

Are there any suggestions for the style of that text?

Bill

--
"New members urgently required for SUICIDE CLUB, Watford area."
 -- Monty Python's Big Red Book

--
"Sex is not the answer.  Sex is the question.  'Yes' is the answer."
  -- Swami X