Re: Fwd: Logo conclusions

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Fwd: Logo conclusions
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:03:51 -0600

Lee Olson wrote:

As for the Lorenz attractor, I don't think it's a good idea for an
icon if only using small dots to build trajectories.  It could work
for a webpage image, but scaling down would make it very difficult to
view the detail in it.

That makes good sense.  I just meant to point out the difference between a Mobius strip
and a Lorenz attractor, and the "tilt the 8/infinity slightly in the middle"
that Kalle pointed out.  (Although I too don't think that is critical.)

Dan