octave-workshop RPM for FC4

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: octave-workshop RPM for FC4
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:05:42 -0600

I've successfully created an rpm of Sebastien's Octave Workshop for anyone interested in trying it out. It is compiled on Fedora Core 4 with the 2.1.72 release from Fedora Extras. You need both of the rpms at http://webpages.charter.net/qspencer/rpm/ (one for octave-workshop, and one for qt4), which are a download of about 8 MB together. The plot demo is called plot_example and should be in the default path.

At some point I'll put these on sourceforge. I'd like to get it into Fedora Extras eventually, but I don't plan to attempt that until there's an official Fedora release of qt4.

-Quentin