Creating a Snapshot

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Creating a Snapshot
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:59:47 -0400 (EDT)

I'm wanting to build the CVS version of 2.9.5+ in cygwin, but cygwin doesn't have an up-to-date gperf. So, I decided to try to make a snapshot build like what John distributes. When I did a make snapshot in Linux and tried to build that in cygwin, I got

/usr/include/sys/signal.h:18: error: conflicting types for `sigset_t'
../../config.h:889: error: previous declaration of `sigset_t'

And similar for nlink_t, dev_t, and ino_t.

How should I be doing this correctly?

Bill

--
"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."
  -- Franklin D. Roosevelt