Re: MSVC compiler support [patch 39]: include <direct.h>

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: MSVC compiler support [patch 39]: include <direct.h>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:14:08 +0200

John W. Eaton a écrit :
On 20-Oct-2006, Michael Goffioul wrote:

| I thought I used "#if defined (HAVE_DIRECT_H)". Anyway, direct.h is | needed in lo-sysdep.cc
| which does not include statdefs.h.

It looks like it is only needed because of getcwd, which should be
declared in unistd.h.  So instead, I think we should arrange for a
replacement unistd.h on systems that don't have it (as you suggested
in one of the patches).  Then I think we wouldn't need to include
direct.h directly in lo-sysdep.cc.

This seems the easiest solution, as it does not require any change in octave's code.

Michael.