Feedback on attempt at threadsafe access to octave

From: John Swensen
Subject: Feedback on attempt at threadsafe access to octave
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:32:57 -0500

I just wanted to probe again to see if anyone has had a chance to look at the patch I posted a couple of days ago concerning my attempt at allowing threadsafe access to the octave internals. The reason I ask is because I want to keep working on it, but it doesn't make sense to keep doing so until I know how the people who determine what gets into Octave feel about the general approach.

John Swensen